A Certificate program – Holistic Fundraising & Mentoring Extern
*This is a three-day training program, taking place on the 8th, 9th and 10th of May.
*This program is in English (deze training is Engelstalig)
This in depth program will be led by two international experts in the field of fundraising, board engagement and business community involvement – Linda Lysakowski and Ellen Bristol – and will cover a broad range of topics including but not limited to:
- Identifying Gaps In Your Current Fundraising Approach through The Leaky Bucket Assessment;
- Developing Your Fundraising Strategy And Plans;
- Creating Your Fundraising Case of Support;
- Donor “FIT”: are you asking the right donors;
- Donor Pipeline Planning and Maintaining;
- Engaging Your Business Community;
- The Impact Of Relationships For Major Gifts.
Owing to the mix of lecture and case study formats across the 3 days, participants will complete the program equipped with practical fundraising tools to apply in a strategic and proactive manner. Plus, in addition to the training itself, all participants will also benefit from:
- 8 hours of 1:1 mentoring by one of our trainers in the 3 months after the program
- An accredited Certificate equal to 15 credits towards the CRFE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) International Program.
- A complementary ticket to our “Board Engagement in Philanthropic Fundraising for NGOs” Symposium, taking place on the evening of 8th May in Den Haag.
It’s a great program lined up, and we are happy to offer a 25% discount on any second ticket purchased by organisations.
Click on the white button above for more informations and to book your ticket(s).